M.Behrens US/CAN tour '01 (and call for help!)

Hi, Microsounders... dunno if this made it to the list yet, but I apologize if you've already got this. I made a slight correction to Marc's list; turns out I'll be performing a solo tape piece at the Boston performance. Hope to see y'all there.

Also, we have two possible open dates, Oct 3 and 4. If you live anywhere in between Montreal and Baltimore (including New York, for chrissakes) and you would like to book Marc Behrens and Howard Stelzer/Jason Talbot Duo, please contact me off-list as soon as you can. Thanks!

__ M. BEHRENS USA/CND TOUR

SEPT 27
-> Lecture
School of the Art Institute of Chicago, Sound Department
112 S. Michigan Avenue, Chicago
--not a public event!--

SEPT 29
-> M. Behrens
Video screening of 'SUMMATION 0.2' and chicago video (yet untitled),
solo concert
at 10pm
6ODUM
2116 W. Chicago Ave., Chicago, Illinois
For information contact Lampo.
Lampo - http://www.lampo.org
T. 312-666-0795
E. info@xxxxxxxxx

SEPT 30
-> Howard Stelzer- tapes
-> Angst Hase Pfeffer Nase -prepared guitarand electronics
-> Brendan Murray -samplers
-> Behrens solo concert
7P, The Berwick Research Institute
Roxbury, MA
http://www.berwickinstitute.org
davidwebber@xxxxxxxxxx

OCT 1
-> Howard Stelzer and Jason Talbot -tapes and turntable
-> Behrens solo concert
8P, The Flywheel
2 Holyoke Street
Easthampton, MA
phone 413 527 9800
mikeburke99@xxxxxxxxxxx

OCT 2
-> Behrens solo concert
-> others TBA
Casa del Popolo
Montreal, Quebec, CANADA

OCT 5
-> Tom Goldstein -solo percussion
-> Howard Stelzer and Jason Talbot -tapes and turntable
-> Behrens solo concert
The Red Room
at Normals Books and Records
425 E. 31st Street
Baltimore
at 8:30pm
http://www.redroom.org

OCT 6
-> Trio concert: Howard Stelzer, Jason Talbot, M. Behrens
Living Music Festival 1.0
Hard Bargain Farm
2001 Bryan Point Road
Accokeek, Maryland  20607
http://www.hardbargainfarm.org

Howard Stelzer. Intransitive Recordings. www.intransitiverecordings.com

OUT NOW:
int014 LIONEL MARCHETTI
 "Knud Un nom de serpent (le cercle des entrailles)" CD
int016 JOHN HUDAK + JASON LESCALLEET "Figure 2" CD

OUT LATER:
int017 M.BEHRENS "Elapsed Time" CD
int018 GAL "Relisten" CD
infr01 TOSHIYA TSUNODA "Extracts from Field
     Recordings Archive #3: Solid Vibration" CD
int019 HOWARD STELZER AND JASON TALBOT "Songs" CD
int020 NERVE NET NOISE "Meteor Circuit" CD