suggested listenings

hi list+++some current favourites (not strictly microsound, though):

LIONEL MARCHETTI: Knud un Nom de Serpent (Le Cercle des Entrailles)
(Intransitive)
ALAIN DE FILIPPIS: Petites Musiques de Bruits (Ground Fault)
JON SHEFFIELD: It's So Long Since I've Seen the Ocean (Tomlab)
SAGOR & SWING: Orgelfärger (Häpna)
HILMAR ÖRN HILMARSSON/SIGUR ROS: Angels of the Universe (Fat Cat)
MUM: Please Smile My Noise Bleed (Morr Music)
SOGAR: Basal (12k)
RECHENZENTRUM: The John Peel Sessions (Kitty-Yo)
SCANNER: Diary (Sulphur)
VV.AA.: Bip-Hop Generation V. 3 (Bip-Hop)
MARCUS SCHMICKLER: Param (a-musik)
NOVISAD: Seleya (Tomlab)
THILGES 3: Rosner 3" (Thilges)
F.S. BLUMM: Mondkuchen (Morr Music)