Re: [microsound] NYC!!

hi all:
I'm not religious but I pray anyway at times

I'm thinking that we (particularly Americans) need to rethink AND ACT to
redesign our consumption ethic for it is this which drives our foreign
policy and results in this hideous reaction

we don't need 3/4ths of what we use
love to everyone, and please donate blood if you can

tim