RE: [microsound] how many planes were hijacked?

At 5:04 PM -0700 9/11/01, Falcata Galia Recordings wrote:
The one downed in Pennsylvania was supposed to hit Camp David.  One did
strike the Pentagon.  The other two were at the WTC.

Yes, that's it. The two from Boston hit NYC, and the one from DC hit the Pentagon. I've heard that the one from Newark could have been targeted at the White House or the Capitol, if not Camp David. We may never know, of course.

--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/