montreal-specific: LA LISTE, new web resource for upcoming live events

hi everyone,

this may interest some of the people on this list.  we have just
finished the first version of a new web-based calendar for live events
in montreal for electroacoustic, avant-garde & contemporary music.

the URL:

http://www.laliste.qc.ca

or

http://www.laliste.qc.ca/index.e.html (to go directly to the english version)

we have begun to list events as far ahead as may 2002.  as time unfolds,
so will the calendar.  hopefully you will find this resource useful &
well maintained.  feel free to direct your comments this way.

as a sidenote: through this site, you can also subscribe to "la liste",
a mailout informing you of upcoming events in these musical areas.  it's
free!  (what else?)

thanks for the bandwidth,
~ david