Re: [microsound] invalidObject Series .mp3s

I'm currently downloading the invalidObject Series .mp3s.

I haven't listened to any yet and I haven't heard the cds...a quick question about listening:
I know the description of the Pita mp3s was to play them with no gaps between tracks and even in
random order. Is this the general recommendation for all the artists?

just curious about the listening experience- I'd like to listen to them as they are presented on
the cds.

_andy