Re: [microsound] invalidObject Series .mp3s

I haven't listened to any yet and I haven't heard the cds...a quick question about listening:
I know the description of the Pita mp3s was to play them with no gaps between tracks and even in
random order. Is this the general recommendation for all the artists?

Yes, that is how my tracks should be played, no gaps. Hope you enjoy Import and all the others as well!

Michael (eM)

..
out now "import" from the invalidObject series
http://www.fallt.com/invalidObject/import/index.html

out now "all the stars burning bright"
http:www.foundrysite.com/eM/allthestarsburningbright

..