Re: [microsound] Burning Mixed-mode CD's

i once had a hybrid cd made where we used a flash file and the audio
tracks..

we burned the audio first (as a session) and then the data as 2nd session...
afterwards finish the whole cd...
this worked out fine in a normal cd player and also the data on a comp.

is that what u where looking for...

cheerz
mark ;)