offer

i also would be very interested in exchanging cd-r's.
i have original cd-r's for sale or trade to whomever
would be interested, for whatever they'd like to trade
or pay...  i'd even accept some sort of microsound
mixtape/cd as i haven't heard of many of the people
all of you seem to reference frequently...  in fact,
i'm still not quite certain exactly what microsound is
and i actually joined this list because i thought the
idea of the name-- microsound-- HAD to be cool... and
from what i've discovered, some of the people i
already
enjoyed are considered microsound and i've gotten some
really nice recommendations...  some of my music might
fit into this categorisation, but i don't know
really..
i don't notice those kinds of things, whether they're
there or not.  anyway... reply privately if
interested.
thanks,
gregory