listening habits

I remeber an evening  when i was about 9years young, i was listening to some (mainstream) radiostation on this big wooden stereo cabinet. Bend over my right ear glued to one of the speakers. At my other ear a was holding one of those small pocket radio's on witch my thumb was eagerly rolling away over the dail to find/hear what was there.
All this had to be done on a low volume level, couse in front of me where my parents where watching TV.
I could not remove my eyes from the screen. It was one of those programs çwhere they where talking) about "The life here after".
 i vividly remember those crude pencildrawings of the devil with his pitchfork and some big flames at his feet while those AM wave lenghts where crackling away in my ear mixzd in with some early 70 hits.

Now almost 30 years later music/sound is (like ear or food) a  life necessity!

Now playing.......steadtizism 2 ~scape
Before...............bip-hop generation v.2   (bleep o2)