re: [microsound] listening habits

hello vermin
thanks for sharing these nice thoughts*
you made me think of the room that my brother and i used to share when we
where children. i had this short keyboard in a wooden cabinet with a sweet
organlike sound. michi and me used to jam on it for hours.
our music came back to my mind when i heard a recording of terry riley
playing 'in c'
 - stephan