Re: [microsound] to all music/sound creators

"Vermin B." wrote:

> This is where the music/sound will reveal its true nature. Will it just
> entertain me, supply a soundtrack to my daily fantasies.

OK, your next exercise is to have the same experience listening to
Britney ... can you listen to the details of *those* sounds with the
same attention?

Jim Flannery
newgrange@xxxxxxx

     "It isn't so much the horrible things that have happened;
      it is the degraded attitudes of the people after the happenings
      that destroy all hope. They blink, and go on.
      But it isn't the same selves that go on."
                                                     -- R.A. Lafferty
np: the ventilation system
nr: Madelaine Kent, _I Married a German_