From: wm. <eleventheye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <microsound@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2001 1:03 PM
Subject: [microsound] ot: cdr xchange etc

> i realize that this adds to the clutter of the list...
>
> i am interested in the recent posts regarding cdr exchanges. i am
interested to hear from all who would like to trade.
> please, no trance, vocal, or any rave type house or breaks. i it could be
mixed into summer on ibiza cd i think i will opt out of it.
> please respond privately to
> the.mahoning@xxxxxxx
>
> i terms of mp3 audio online, i have full length available
> at tiln ( http://tiln.net )
> and also new selections on my own site:
> http://ntex.exit.de
>
> i also have a dial up connection, which makes downloading tracks
difficult, or at least time consuming. my suggestion is to use a d/l manager
such as get right or gozilla ( both i am sure avail at cnet or some other
major shareware site).
> this is great because you can d/l everything overnight, or all day while
you are at work or play, and resume broken downloads.