(OT)urgent action campaign (sorry about x-post)

Although our leaders are under tremendous pressure to
act in the
aftermath of the terrible events of Sept. 11th, it's
important to
let them know that we support justice, not escalating
violence,
which would only play into the terrorists' hands.

I hope you'll join me in signing an online statement
of support
for "Justice, not Terror" at:

   http://www.moveon.org/justice/

Thank you.  Your participation could really make a
difference --
it's vital that we all speak up now, before it's too
late.

=====