Re: [microsound] i wanna be a wrock stars ass... see my lap, top?

From: Neil Wiernik <neil@xxxxxxx>
I personaly as a promoture (and I take what I do seriously) would like to
be able to bring in more microsound artists but it would be cheaper for me
to have them play for me and my friends in my living room then doign up
and event as its only me and my friends who would show up really and all
that extra work is a compleat waste of time, NO ONE CARES!!!

Then why the hell would the artists want to go there? They'd be crazy not to ask for thousands of dollars if they're going to be stuck in Canada playing for 5 people!