Re: [microsound] binaural mics

Ive used them for both in the past the current project Im working on that
I want to buy a pair for is for feild recordings. Im not as interested in
ones that are hidden in headphones like lots of other people seem to be Im
more interested in small clip on ones that I can clip on to surfaces and
record the enviorments for use in composing music later.

Neil...