record pressing??

Hi all,

Dose anyone know of (and have used) a good record pressing plant? I want a 12" slab of noise with a pretty big dynamic range... micro and more.... du. Well any recommendations?

Thanks for your help...

And for those of you who like a little loud with your quiet I recommend the new rehberg & bauer "passt"- It is incredible. . . melodic, noisy, quiet loud... really interesting sounds... makes me want to move to Austria and catch them live (sense neither seem to want to jump the pond... even pita in LA was postponed)...

bye

vance