Re: [microsound] kozo inada

  has anyone on the list heard kozo inada play live?
    he has been releasing some good work on stalplatt(sp)
    and recently a duo with melbourne based philip samartzis. static madness

   the reason i ask is he is playing my impermanent.audio in a
   few weeks and was wondering what to expect from the live situation.

i saw a few times and i think he is really good. of course he is doing stuff on laptop, but even then, it's quite good. usually his stuff starts out very soft and then builts to a loud crescendo which ends abruptly and which seems to suck out sound out of your ears. quite an experience. maybe it's even better live then on CD (I know this may not sell a great deal of cd's)

stalplatt? that's one of the more curious ways of spelling it...

frans