programmed randomness was Re: [microsound] oval armani

you know randomness within the scientific field has been pondered upon for
ages and ages, where at the beginning of history people provided "random
data sets" based on rolling dice for hours every day, and to now where
computers ARE programmed to create a random set of digits by first
generating a seed value and bouncing a random value off them. people use
to achieve random values from using giger counters!!!! as for computers,
they have gotten better than ever and some/many people use/rely on
computers to generate "true" random values. i think there is talk
computers to use thermodynamic energy fluctuations within the computer as
a a source for randomness.
-mark

ps. my girlfriend just reminded me about the transatlantic surgery. god i
love technology!!! doing surgery is both alien and great!!!! :)
surgery over of internet ---> moving straight into the future!!:)