microsound server+parasites

- reminder: anyone on this list can initiate a remix project...that's why
Eric and I set up the hotline server
	*also, shouts to Eric for his hard work on keeping the server
humming! thanks!  :)

- if someone doesn't have a password and requires help please contact eric
or me
	(I think eric has been busy lately so if he is swamped with stuff
and you don't hear from him then please contact me)

- could someone on the list design a webpage/mp3 release? (web page with
mp3 links + .pdf for downloading the CD graphics)...the microsound.org
domain will host the files...all I need is the content when it's ready

- how should we deal wih this selecting the piece for this mp3 release?
	- do a first "volume" release when we get 10 pieces ?
	- vote on pieces to be included?