R: [microsound] KMSE 01.02.2002 - Composition 1960 #10 consists of the instruction, "Draw a straight line and follow it."

i have to agree that it is a very beatiful rendition, even if it crashed my
browser after 2 minutes or so ... as logoplasm, we did  a   a_a_l rework,
back when he worked mainly under a different name, using a similar sounding
( skipping )technique that curios people may download at :
http://spazioweb.inwind.it/logoplasm/mp3/Diagonal_Chains_remixed_by_Logoplas
m.mp3
the score instruction was " define headphone listening for a S.E.T.I.
operator " ;-)
.... ~paolo~
c o m i n g  s o o n
s ' a g i t a  0 0 1  ::   a a l    ::   1 3
s ' a g i t a  r e c o r d i n g s   w e b s i t e
l o g o p l a s m   ::   b e a u t e
web     ::    http://www.logoplasm.dot.nu
mail     ::    mothra@xxxxxxxxx