Re: [microsound] parasite reworking posted by eM

Hello!

Tossing my bits into the parasite pot... now posted is a track titled "few of view (three parasites)" with thanks to Kim for the source material and helping me navigate the Hotline server. I used Parasite tracks 2, 7 and 11 only. The 128kbps rate dulls the colours of the drone a little, but it also gives other sounds a slightly crunchy character. Enjoy!

Michael (eM)
..
out now "import" from the invalidObject series
http://www.fallt.com/invalidObject/import/index.html

out now "all the stars burning bright"
http:www.foundrysite.com/eM/allthestarsburningbright

..