Re: [microsound] Parasites help

on 1/07/02 7:14 AM, David Fodel at DFodel@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> i was told to just drop it in there and let Kim Cascone know...

 You're supposed to create a folder. Didn't you read the instructions?
(sheesh)

 I'm not making any comments on the pieces until the list decides how to
deal with them. . . I will say that I liked the breakdown at the end , that
way the DJ can smoothly segué to LTJ Bukem (or whatever). Highly
professional.

 I like the idea of making the first 10 or 15 available to the public , and
then adding another 10 or 15 should they arrive( shouldn't be a problem
unless there got to be 70 of them or something).

 Of course, if there was a vote , and only certain parasite reworks were
selected , then there could be the dubious honour of being a 'rejected
parasite'- might introduce a whole new kind of elitism.