mouse midi

>Im a max user and to my knowlege I have never seen the ablity to creat a
>sub patch that allows you to use your keyboard/mouse/trackpad as a midi
>controler to your existing patch...

there are hundreds of ways to do this using Max/MSP...if you go to
cycling74.com and go to the Max/MSP list archives I'm sure you'll find some
info on how to do this...also, there are TONS of tutorials that come with
Max for people to examine and learn from...
I'm biased of course but Max/MSP is an amazing tool...
:)
KIM