emotions in music

an example of percepcion of glitch;
i work as sound engeenier in a comercial music studio.
when we do transfer from sdif-2 to protools adat
bridge we sometimes go out of sync from otari ufc
-digital formats convert-, then clicks, digital noise,
and the malfunction data transfer makes i feel
¨other emotions¨;
i can´t avoid have emotion listening to glitch or
microsounds even if the artist doesn´t pretend this
with his work.
i think is the own sensibility of glitch ,
¨microsounds¨, audio systems errors deliberated by a
person, by the computers, by the software, or all of
this together who makes my body to respond into a
special perception, diferent from other kind of music.

pd: i have a lot of this errors recordings in dat and
cd.i use this raw material to my works.if anyone wants
to use this material, make me know outoff list.

excuse my poor english.

J.Carlos.
cjitter@xxxxxxxxxx