RE: [microsound] to be against pure surfaces (in the morning)

"now, in terms of functional design, or as a philosophical
holy grail, "total purity" is inherently flawed & should be avoided at all
costs."

Susie Gablick wrote a book called "Has Modernism Failed" which addresses
this very thing... good read too.

David Fodel
Publishing Systems Manager
Wild Oats Markets