From: terhune1@xxxxxxx [mailto:terhune1@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 19 January 2002 19:33
To: microsound
Subject: Re: [microsound] the "McDonna" project

Gosh!

And if someone had Acid and those loops they're selling on the site and
could convert them to .WAV or .AIFF files then golly that'd be even better.

I'm doing my McDonnna remix already, in stages.  Doing it in Studiovision
Pro blows, as I like alot of plug-ins and SVP just doesn't handle those too
well.

ungh.  I can't wait.  Now if only I could get that new password for
theparasites project and upload mine...

CRTY