RE: [microsound] sound file player question

> it should be no problem to write a simple - say - 6x stereo
> track mixer + master and vst > inserts for each channel as
> a maxplay version.

As an obvious new direction for my little xVst app,
a few months ago I tried to build something like
this. My goal was a four channel mixer, I was dissapointed
by how slow and clumsy it seemed to run. So I didn't work
on it much.

But if you're interested, a very beta only 3 channels,
standalone for PowerPC can be found at:

http://groovylab.com/apps/zip/4xvst.sit

xVst and rVst:

http://groovylab.com/apps/

If enough people are interested I'll be happy to finish it.

hope its helpful,
regards,

Eloy
 ------