Sirr presents Mcdonna-live event

hello,

Sirr is excited to present Mcdonna remix live.

lisbon, february eleven at zdb [bairro alto]

Following the general excitement, we decide to propose a plug-and-play
performance. As usual our "[des]integrating orchestra" will keep the
concepts of undirectness and indetermination, as we did for the previous
(marc behrens) remix.

there will also be live-video plundering the erotic world of madonna +
mcdonnalds using nato software and similar.

we hope that everybody can come and enjoy.

paulo raposo
sirr.ecords@xxxxxxx
http://www.sirr-ecords.com