reside - parasites rework

Greetings all,

I just uploaded my parasites contribution to the microsound server.  At the
moment, it's in the uploads directory, awaiting transfer to a more
appropriate location.

For this one, I processed parasite 19 using feedback loops in Buzz.  The
segment that you hear (assuming that you listen) consists of residual
material left over about 35 recording cycles after the original parasite 19
has played itself out.  I'll refrain from coming up with a strained metaphor
about the immune response of the host body and subsequent appropriation of
same by the parasite.  I just like the sounds, mostly.

-nathansnider

--Boundary_(ID_/pMVlI9XveqSRsQtXFFQWw)