dolce & gabbana

Deleuze & Guattari. Their name is certainly circulating with the same
superficiality as the latest fashion(able) item, but it´s still a damn good
read. The problem is, of course, the namedropping, not D&G. There, I said
the obvious.

I find it very hard understand how books like A Thousand Plateaus can become fashionable. It took me three years of reading and rereading to really _get_ Deleuze and Guattari, especially in A Thousand Plateaus. How can such dense writing feed the ravenous metabolism of fashion?

-km

--Boundary_(ID_/pMVlI9XveqSRsQtXFFQWw)