RE: [microsound] herbs&spice and everything nice

as far as paint goes... it's a medium, not a tool.

"oh i am an artist"

"in what medium do you work?"

"i'm a painter"

in music the medium is ultimately acoustic even if those acoustic vibrations
emanate from speakers (although lots of people read sheet music and hear it
in their head). so if the tool is the message in a particular genre or piece
of music, need we bother listening to it?

David Fodel
Publishing Systems Manager
Wild Oats Markets
3375 Mitchell Lane