Join Great Lakes Experimental Artists Group

Community for experimental artists in all mediums from the great lakes area including Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan and more. This list is an attempt to bring the thinly spread out great lakes experimental arts community together to trade ideas, share and plan events, and talk about new software and hardware.

With the fall of MIT and SIT within a few short months and the opening of our new gallery space (reminiscent of the Peanut Gallery) I thought this would be a good time to attempt to bring our thinly spread out scene together in hopes to create a forum for exp artists (from the extreme to the minimal) in all mediums to come together.

Subscribe by mailing

GreatLakesExp-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jeremy Bible

mez'en:aux.ein    o_O