wittgenstein

my brother gave me a copy of "The Wiggenstein Reader" (pub: Blackwell) for
xmas and I have been dipping into various essays for some writing I'm doing
for an arts journal...upon re-reading an anthology of minimal art ed by
Gregory Battcock I noticed that many of the minimalists of the 70's were
very into Wittgenstein and this re-kindled my interest in his work...I
think a lot of his ideas are very timely given the current state of
microsound/post-digital music...