invalidObject Series

Dear All,

I prefer not to post to the list with purchase-related info., but we are
down to the last remaining copies of some of the more 'pop'ular artists in
our recent invalidObject Series and, as a consequence there are very
few sets of the Series left.

We are about to dispatch the remaining CDs to distributors, but before
we did, we wanted to offer a final opportunity to order a set to anyone who
might be interested. For a limited period we're also offering a free CD for
every 3 CDs purchased from the Series.

The Series was listed in The Wire's 2001 Rewind List and received widespread
critical acclaim. Featuring work by some of the most respected artists
operating within the field of '.microsound' it has been described as "a
remarkable document of a vibrant artistic community and a critical moment in
the evolution of digital music" (Philip Sherburne), "a showcase for the
extraordinary range of practical approaches within contemporary electronic
music" (Matt Ffytche, The Wire) and, simply, "impressive" (Rob Young,
Editor, The Wire).

We have uploaded reviews to the following location:

http://www.fallt.com/invalidObject/reviews_01.html

Again apologies if this post treads too heavily on the commercial side of
the tight rope.

Take care,

Christopher

http://www.fallt.com  |  info@xxxxxxxxx