RE: [microsound] activating the medium festival

i have never seen sensorband... what are peoples takes on it? novelty?
genius?

the issue of interface and input device has been an ongoing one in digital
(and post-digital) music since day one... does sensorband somehow move that
forward? for me it has always been about the context of the interface/input,
and how appropriate it is to the overall intent of the work.

comments?