From: Grammenos, Peter [mailto:peter.grammenos@xxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2002 7:08 PM
To: 'microsound@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [microsound] Laptop recommendation

Sorry if this topic has been beaten to death ;)

I'm looking to get a laptop for both performing live and working. I use
Cubase / Reaktor / and some other software synths. I've been advised to get
a hammerfal soundcard and doepfer pocket controller. I prefer working in a
pc environment. There was some mention of a dell but I have not had the
greatest experiences with their desktops.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

-Pete

Peter Grammenos
Goldman Sachs & Co.
Tel : 212.902.2446