ixi software

Dear friends!

A little update from ixi software [sound programs]:

[new website]
Finally we managed to throw up a new website with bug-tested and new versions of the ixi software. The reason for this is that our old server had become old and tired with slow downloading time. The new website is to be found at:

http://www.ixi-software.net

There are now 10 programs to be downloaded from the site and we are working on five other that will be found there soon. Some of you might already have these programs in some form or another, but now we have debugged the software more and (after finally buying a Mac computer) we´ve bug tested all the programs properly for the Mac as well. So Mac users are encouraged to download the latest versions.

[ixi label]
The ixi team has become bigger (and better) and we have set up an ixi label that will release some of the stuff that musicians using the ixi software have been sending us. We hope to receive more tracks from other users in the future. The label will release music that has been completely or partially composed with the ixi software. So, just send us the tracks and we will have a look at them and put them on our label, and maybe on a CD which is coming in the spring. Read more about this on our website.

[ixi in Cannes]
We have just been exhibiting our work at Milia in Cannes, where we won place in
the New Talent Competition. We met some really nice people down there and
enjoyed the French food and drink.

[ixi at Sonar and Ertz]
Finally this summer ixi will be at the Ertz festival in Northern Spain and the week after at the Sonar festival. Check these festivals out here:
http://www.amanitarecords.com/ertz
http://www.sonar.es

[More ixi stuff]
Currently we are writing some MIDI applications which can be used with sequencers like Cubase, Logic, ProTools or whatever softsynth you like. These will be found very soon on the website. We are also working on VST instruments and we will give you more news about that when the time is ripe.