CONSUME - New consumables (16/02/02)

Dearest Consumers

We at CONSUME are upset to announce the release of the first installement
in our 3" CDR Live Series:

GOEM (CoNLV 001) - Live @ CONSUME (22/06/01)
                   13th Note Cafe
                   Glasgow
                   (Ltd 50 copies)

And we are slightly disturbed by the news of CONEXISTENT:

CONEXISTENT - Consume's paralysed limb dealing in the ultra limited
providing Consumers with unique rare products that exude flexibilty but
maintain an aura of intangible carthetacism.

Out now:
CoNEX 001 - Neck Doppler Vs. Goldfrapp (Double CD - 27 copies only!!)

Both these products are now available and are ready for consumption.
For more info or to order copies check:

http://www.consume.freeserve.co.uk

Piece

Consumer