parasites rework

filename: parasite.audiodelica.clinamen.mp3
made by: audiodelica
size: 628k

i´ve made a small generative system
in audiomulch, using the randomization
options in pegger and destructor plugins

then i fed a parasite to the system
and recorded a small fragment of the output
wich i later edited in good ol´ soundforge

you can find this clinamen
@ uploads/parasites drop box/auiodelica

hope you find this interesting

cheers,