RE: [microsound] mbox

> > since there´s no cheaper laptops with 7200rpm hd how PT will work?
> giving me
> > "increase hardware buffer" each time I open a plugin with a digi001 with
> > athlon 1.2 with just ONE hd?

I use a Mac, but avoid similar issues with hard drive access by creating a
large persistent RAM disk and loading all samples etc. onto it. This of
course is dependent on available RAM, and the intended use (ie. obviously 8
discrete recorded channels of a  24/96  jam session will eat up your RAM
disk pretty quickly)