Re: [microsound] .microsound parasites | now online!

The parasites webpage is now online:
http://microsound.org/parasites/

Thanks much for creating this project, Kim, and for the webbage, Eloy... great work on the site! Haven't downloaded my way through all the remixes yet (56K modem), but I'm enjoying the ones I've grabbed so far, faves to this point being the pieces by Aal and the temple bell claxon of Junklight, looking forward to further listening!

Michael

..
out now "import" from the invalidObject series
http://www.fallt.com/invalidObject/import/index.html

out now "all the stars burning bright"
http://www.foundrysite.com/eM/allthestarsburningbright

..