just when when you thought it was time to eat cake...mri cancelled

just when when you thought it was time to eat cake...

due to circumstances beyond our control, MRI have opted to return home
to germany a bit early and cancel the final date of thier tour:
toronto, feb. 23

therefore, we have decided to cancel the event entirely and focus our
attention and energy into one of our upcoming projects.
those of you looking forward to hearing fine locals daniel lui, naw,
blotto and michael markus can rest assured that we will be calling on
thier talent in one of our near-future events.

we at clonk apologize deeply for this.

ps:
future rhetoric
a new monthly live "laptop" electronic music series
who:
tomas jirku [force inc, alien8, substraktif]
naw [a/s systems, noise factory, piehead, clonk]
tinkertoy [lautmachine]
studio sound [plug research]
i am robot and proud [catmobile]
blameshifter [famefame.com]
one caballero [future rhetoric]
when:
wednesday feb 20th
9pm sharp
$5 or 2 non persable food items
where:
nasa - 609 queen st west

pps:
clonk ex-patriot greg smith [aka ether.mann] recently put together an mp3
mix for california based subverseco's recordings.  The mix (simplot) is a
post-ironic exploration of minimal techno and tricky downtempo featuring
material from labels like shitkatapult, mille plateaux, nonplace, and
schematic.  simplot is available for your downloading pleasure at
http://subverseco.com/rs01/

Sign Up Now! http://www.onebox.com