.microsound parasites | new track

really enjoying the eto ami and audiodelica files at the moment

all of the stuff sounds great on shuffle mode--been listening to it most of
the day--and a lot of this works very well layered on top of each other.
I've gotten some nice unexpected results just from hearing what's on my mp3
player and what's streaming on the Web page. also interesting to hear some
of the files apparently incorporating material from earlier contributions
.... though I'm not sure about that.

anyway, just one last note before I shut down for the night. kudos to all
involved on this project! it's been very enjoyable all the way through, and
I look forward to future collaborations.

-=Trace