Battery Operated live is a MUST see

               Battery Operated are the group who are touring and they

               will be playing tracks from their latest album which
               was a
               collaborative work with Gescom (Skam).

hello, been awhile as I was away in berlin @ transmediale, and had a BiP_HOp night
when i returned home. So too much work prevented posting... Good to be back and
concerning that local BiP_HOp event last week we hosted BATTERY OPERATED who was
amazing !!! They played that collaab with Gescom and i had a very good time, the
audience enjoyed too. So I can recommend that you don't miss them when they play US
westcoast.
best ::: philippe

| 0000 \\\\.. \\\\ __  http://www.bip-hop.com  _---| 0000 \\\\..\\\\
document electronica that is challenging the ears and the mind