Re: [microsound] MP3 player

Not really a PC/Windoze user but...
I've noticed (at my radio station) that winamp has a setting (which is
perhaps audio driver/hardware dependent) for cross fading (or something like
that) in the preferences dialog.  Fiddling with it should let you smoothly
go from one file to another.  My PC is at the doctor's right now so I can't
confirm any details at this moment...

../MiS