Re: [microsound] Potential for abuse...

> Sounds interesting but the guy used to work at Bose so I'd be suspicious.

he's been working on the project for quite some time now as i recall hearing
about it a few years back...keeps popping up in the media again every now
and then...

it really interesting technology however i recall it has problems with
distortion which they are still trying to compensate for with further
development i guess... it also has a rather limited frequency range. other
than that i'd love to get my hands on one :)

the mit site is here....

http://web.media.mit.edu/~pompei/spotlight/