RE: [microsound] article on NN

One of the things that makes NN interesting though is that as well
as the disruption there is REAL content behind it. I have been on  lists
when NN was active (CSound a while ago for instance - NN was using the
name antiorp at that point) and as well as the attacks and distruption there
was helpful and usedul content. In addition NN's music, web art and software
is well worth checking out.

mark