RE: [microsound] McDonna mp3 web release

I have uploaded the latest incarnation of the devslashnull re-interpretation
of Madonna's "Ray of Light".

The track is titled "Anomalous Scattered Photons" and is in the
"Uploads/McDonna Drop Box/devslashnull_NEW" directory on the Hotline Server
This should replace any prior versions of the track, and any accompanying
directories that contain previous files. Would the Hotline Server Admin
please delete any old "devslashnull" directories inside the "McDonna Drop
Box"?

Thanks.

Looking forward to the web release.

David Fodel