McDonna

I've uploaded three tracks for the McDonna project, under the folder
"gbach."  I took the album cover jpegs and converted them to wav files,
isolated empty spaces in some of the provided samples, processed
everything in SoundForge, and layered files in Vegas.  Very low tech,
but as I've been working in digital composition for only a year or so
(I'm a visual artist and writer), I prefer setting narrow technological
boundaries for myself.  It was fun, but listening to those horrible
sample loops was an ordeal.  I'm ready to give Madonna a rest for
awhile.  Alas, here at work, I discovered that my contact person in
Accounts Payable is named Madonna.  And so it goes.

Thanks.

G.